GAPP is committed to supporting educators and teaching students of all ages about pollination education.
- GAPP is committed to the creation of a conservation community. This community begins with developing programs that support educators.
- The program provides three ways for students and teachers to interact with the Greater Atlanta Pollinator Partnership program.
- We engage students through hands-on habitat building, and support local and community efforts on pollinator garden installation.
- We provide educational tools and links through direct web content on the GAPP site
- Lastly we fascillitate school-to-school interactions with the online mapping tool that helps connect local schools to each other.